Tuesday 21 July 2015

Behind The Username Book Tag

The lovely Nazy over at Snazzy Reads tagged me to do the Behind The Username Book Tag, created by Daniel from The Blogger's Bookshop. You can see Nazy's post here and Daniel's original post on the tag here. The rules are explained on Daniel's post but basically this tag is all about your bookish username. I'm not going to tag anyone because I'm not sure who to tag but if you'd like to take part feel free to use me as your tagger!

Username:
Tea avec Books

Reason behind the username:
My username is a combination of three of my favourite things: tea, books and all things Parisian - hence why I used the French word 'avec' in place of 'with'!

Number of letters in username:
12

Book number 12 on my shelf:
As my physical bookshelves are organised into read and unread books, I've used my 'all' shelf from Goodreads for this which is: A Little Something Different by Sandy Hall.

Have I read it?
Yes! I read it last month. It was a very cute, quick and fluffy read.

Username acrostics:
I tried to only use books that I've read for this list which was possible for all letters except K! The Kiss of Deception is still waiting patiently on my TBR list for me to get to it.

______________________T - Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini
______________________E - Eragon by Christopher Paolini
______________________A - Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
______________________A - Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
______________________V - Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
______________________E - Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
______________________C - Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
______________________B - Blind Beauty by K.M. Peyton
______________________O - On The Fence by Kasie West
___________________+__O - Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout
______________________K - (The) Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
______________________S - Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

Currently reading: Life With A Sprinkle Of Glitter by Louise Pentland
Currently drinking: Strawberry and Lime Tea by Charbrew
Currently listening to: Bad by Infinite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...